[8023-FETF] May meeting minutes uploaded

All,

Thanks to all who commented on D1.0 and who attended the successful May meeting. I have uploaded the May meeting minutes. They may be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/as/public/0505/index.html

As I mentioned in the meeting, my new laptop does not yet have Access and Glenn Parsons had a conflicting conference to attend in Geneva. As a result, the meeting minutes contain detailed comment resolution results. Normally, the comment database is updated with the approved comment responses including motions, etc. Glenn and I will work to get the comment database updated and will produce the typical comment report shortly. Glenn will also be working on creating D1.1.

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3as TF