[8023-FETF] Website updated

All,

I have updated the IEEE P802.3as TF website. I have added the unapproved meeting minutes from the September meeting, updated the agenda slides to include D2.0 ballot results and included the latest comment database with approved comment responses. These materials may be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/as/public/0509/

As a reminder, we are looking to open a D2.1 WG re-circulation ballot in the latter half of October and closing prior to the November Plenary meeting in Vancouver. I expect a one-day meeting in Vancouver. If no changes to D2.1 are made, we will request starting Sponsor Ballot. If, however, we make changes to the draft in Vancouver, we will need to perform at least one more re-circulation (D2.2) prior to the March 2006 meeting.

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3as TF