[8023-FETF] Access information for Tuesday's 802.3as meeting

Colleagues-

For those of you who are attending the comment resolution meeting at Nortel on Tuesday, April 18.

This is to provide the details on access to the meeting room.

The meeting will be held in the conference room "Cafe Luminous 2" in the cafeteria building of the Nortel campus at:
        4655 Great America Parkway,
        Santa Clara.

Nortel is located on the east side of Great America Parkway between Mission College Blvd. and Tasman just south of the entrance to Great America Amusement Park.

If arriving by car:
Turn in at the front of the building and then turn left following the sign that says "Additional Visitor Parking". This will take you around the north side of the building to the garage in back. The second entrance is for guest parking. If arriving by other means: I plan to have the room open by 8:00 AM
It takes a badge to get in any of the other doors to the cafeteria (don't ask me why). Feel free to tailgate on someone else.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Geoff
gthompso@nortel.com
408 495 1339