[8023-FETF] 802.3as/D3.2 re-circ results; website updated

Colleagues,

The sponsor ballot re-circulation of 802.3as/D3.2 recently closed. Here are the pertinent results:

Sponsor ballot group = 147
Ballots returned = 120 (82%)
Approve = 102 (94%)
Disapprove = 7
Abstain = 11 (9%)

However, we did receive a total of 16 comments of which 11 are TR comments. Glenn Parsons and I have reviewed the comments and have provided proposed responses. We believe we will need a minimum of one additional re-circulation to resolve some issues with the current draft.

As a reminder, we will meet Tuesday morning during the plenary week.

Hope to see you in San Diego.

- - -

The 802.3as TF website has been updated. Materials for next week's meeting during the July IEEE 802 plenary have been uploaded at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/as/public/0607/index.html

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3as TF