Re: [HSSG] re LAGs just have an unfortunate statistical problem designed in...

Piers-

It is really pretty simple.
We completely punted on addressing the distribution load balancing problem when we developed LAG on the theory that: The proprietary mechanisms generally had to: Thus owners of VLANs were offended and encrypted traffic was resistant to the peeking.

And, lastly, with LAG your minimum granularity is a complete frame

I hope this helps.

Geoff