From: David Martin [mailto:dwmartin@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 8:05 AM
To: STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HSSG] Reminder - Presentations for September Interim

John,

Is my UNIX upbringing haunting me, or is there a problem with the September meeting link?

This is what I get:

Sorry, but the page you have requested

http://www.ieee802.org/3/hssg/public/sep06/index.html

does not exist on this site.

You may want to type in a description of what you were looking for at our search engine.

This software is maintained by IEEE Standards Systems/Network Staff.

...Dave

David W. Martin
Nortel Networks
dwmartin@xxxxxxxxxx