[HSSG] FW: Reach Ad Hoc meeting notices

With attachment

From: Andy Moorwood
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 9:37 AM
To: STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reach Ad Hoc meeting notices

Colleagues,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my call for availability and time zone information (please see attachment for details).  For our upcoming meetings I will move the start time to 9am Pacific and reduce the duration to one hour to make timing more reasonable for participants from Europe [apologies to East coast U.S. attendees who no doubt will be enjoying their lunch during the conference call – please do remember to mute your phone :0) ]

I have received two submissions of question lists and will be submitting these to the study group webmaster for posting shortly.  Our work will be to combine and augment these into a single questionnaire for submission to the study group at the November plenary in Dallas.  To achieve this I think we will need to teleconference 3 times on the following dates.

October 19th      9am- 10am Pacific

October 26th      9am- 10am Pacific

November 2nd    9am- 10am Pacific

In between these meetings I will need participants to email to me their text changes to the document(s) so I can incorporate for review and comment at the subsequent meeting.

For the upcoming meeting on October 19th 9am- 10am Pacific.  We will use the following voice bridge (no data bridge for this meeting)

Toll free U.S. number (866)680-0168

In’t Access / caller paid dial in +1-646-441-1006

Participant code 552603

I will email a reminder to the reflector approx 15 minutes prior to the call

Thanks

Andy

reach_ad_hoc_date_time_feedback_101406.xls