[HSSG] January Interim - Call for Presentations

Dear HSSG Members,

Our next meeting will be during the IEEE 802.3 interim (week of January 15) in Monterey, CA at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Anyone wishing to present, please submit your request per the guidelines that may be found at the Procedure for Presenters web page: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/public/presentproc.html.  Presentations should be kept to 20 minutes in duration, excluding time for questions and answers.  Requests for presentation time greater than 20 minutes will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and the requestor should contact the chair prior to making the request to justify the additional time.

Presentations on the following areas would be highly recommended:
·                Objectives for the Study Group
·                Broad Market Potential (as part of the 5 criteria)
·                Economic Feasibility (as part of the 5 criteria)
·                Technical Feasibility (as part of the 5 criteria)

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by Wednesday January 10.  To assist in meeting planning earlier requests and / or submissions are appreciated.

I look forward to seeing you in Monterey.  Given all of the forward progress made by the SG at the last meeting, I am hopeful that we will be able to finalize the objectives at the next meeting, and begin the task of drafting the PAR & 5 Criteria.

Thank you,
John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Higher Speed Study Group