[HSSG] HSSG Webpage Updated

All,

I would like to thank everyone for a very productive meeting last week.  We had a lot of material that we were able to get through, as well as have time for discussion that helped us to make further progress.

Please note that the HSSG webpage has been updated - http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/index.html ,  and that the minutes have been posted.  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/public/jan07/minutes_0107_unapproved.pdf.

Also please note that the working drafts of the PAR and 5 Criteria for HSSG PAR-A have been posted:

PAR A Working Draft – http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/HSSG_PARA_PAR_WD_0107.pdf

Par A 5 Criteria Working Draft - http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/HSSG_PARA_5C_WD_0107.pdf

Thanks again!

John