[HSSG] <HSSG-FOAH> Final Meeting Notice - February 28th Teleconference

Fellow HSSG Members of the Fiber Optic Ad Hoc,

The next teleconference will be held on Wednesday, February 28th at 8am
PST.

- Toll Free Access Number: 866-771-4010
- Toll Access Number: 660-422-5323
- Conference Code: 4440474078

If you have a presentation you would like to submit, please contact me
so we can post it onto the website. This will be our last ad-hoc meeting
prior to the plenary, so it would be very helpful to address economic
feasibility at this time.

In addition, I would like to discuss having the feasibility table
endorsed by the HSSG so that we can go into the plenary with this table
officially representing the adhoc.

We are looking for economic feasibility numbers that provide relative
cost to 10G for the 100m, 10Km and 40Km alternatives. Specifically, it
would be nice to see the table entries with relative cost numbers to
illustrate to the HSSG that we are confident we can demonstrate economic
and technical feasibility of a number of alternatives.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
HSSG FOAH Chair