[HSSG] Reminder - March Plenary Call For Presentations

All,

As a reminder, presentation requests and materials are due to me by Wednesday, March 7, 2007.  Presentations should be mailed to me at jdambrosia@ieee.org.  To assist in meeting planning, earlier requests and / or submissions are appreciated.

There are still approximately 2 ½ weeks to the Plenary and a number of key issues to resolve.  I encourage the SG participants to take this time and utilize the HSSG reflector for questions and discussion.  As discussed, we need to finalize our objectives at the next meeting, which will then allow us to finalize the number of PAR that the SG intends to recommend.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 HSSG