Von: Dove, Dan [mailto:dan.dove@HP.COM]
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. März 2007 04:35
An: STDS-802-3-HSSG@listserv.ieee.org
Betreff: [HSSG] <HSSG-FO> Meeting Notes from 2/28/07

Hello HSSG Members,

I am attaching the meeting notes from our 2/28/07 teleconference.

I would like to thank Ralf-Peter Braun and Martin Schell for their presentations and Chris Cole for his contribution to the FOAH T&E Feasibility Table. Thanks also to those who have contributed in the conversation and help to build a strong concensus within the group.

While I tried to get everyone's name, employer and affiliation during the call, I know I missed some names. If your name was left off the list, please reply directly to me and I will update the meeting notes prior to posting on the web.

See you in Orlando!

Dan Dove
FOAH Chair

---
Visit us at

OFC/NFOEC 2007 / March 25th-29th, Anaheim / USA,   Booth 3425, 3520

CeBIT 2007 / March 15th-21st, Hannover / Germany,  Hall 9, Booth B36