Re: [HSSG] 40G MAC Rate Discussion

Jay:

"As for folks who have CFOs (or even CIO/CTOs) telling them
what to buy, I strongly suggest you look for an employer where
you have a say in technology adoption because there are lots of
companies that do respect their internal experts and don't just buy
what vendors put in front of them."

   Your comment above is interesting!

    In 25 years of engineering and 30 years of investing I have never
met a single company where this was the case. The engineers are never
allowed access to the corporate check book! This is how you avoid
conversations with the bankruptcy judge!!!

Thomas Dineen