[HSSG] Hotel almlost sold out

All,

Please note info below.

John

The Hyatt Regency San Francisco hosting the IEEE 802 Plenary Session is very close to being sold out. We have negotiated the addition of a small number of additional rooms to help our attendees make reservations; we cannot however guarantee a reservation for them.

We recommend that your members make another reservation attempt as soon possible.  Once the hotel has sold out we will be placing an announcement on the attendee portal with a listing of reservation assistance and some

hotels in close proximity to the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero.

Your understanding is appreciated.

Thank you,

Lisa Ronmark

Project Administrator