From: Grow, Bob [mailto:bob.grow@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 1:00 PM
To: John DAmbrosia; STDS-802-3-HSSG@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [HSSG] July Plenary Hotel Status

John:

Do I assume correctly that your request to send to the reflector is only for cases where the individual is told the hotel is sold out on a given date (not that the room block is sold out on a date).  The two are very different.  If the block is sold out, the reserved rate can be adjusted later by the meeting planners, but if the hotel is sold out, there obviously aren't any rooms at any price.

--Bob