[HSSG] Reminder - Call for Presentations, July Plenary

All,

Reminder that presentation requests and materials are due to me by Tuesday, July 10.  Presentations should be mailed to me at jdambrosia@ieee.org .  As a reminder, please make sure that all requests for presentations or submissions of presentation material have no restrictive notices in the email.  All such emails will be refused.

Attached is link to initial call for presentations for the July Plenary:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/email/msg00769.html

Details for the meeting may be found at

http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/44/index.php

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia,

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Higher Speed Study Group