[HSSG] July Plenary Presentations Uploaded

Dear HSSG Members,

Presentations for the HSSG meeting at the July Plenary in San Francisco have been uploaded to the HSSG website.  Please see http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/public/july07/index.html

The HSSG Interim Meeting will be on Monday morning from 9:00am to 10:30am.

The HSSG Plenary Meeting will be Tuesday through Thursday.  We will meet each day starting at 9am.  On Tuesday and Wednesday we will try to break by 6:00pm, and on Thursday we will end the meeting by noon.

Please review the agenda for further details: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/public/july07/agenda_01_0707.pdf

I look forward to seeing everyone in San Francisco, and wish everyone safe travels.

Best Regards!

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Higher Speed Study Group