[HSSG] IEEE 802.3 HSSG July Plenary Meeting

Dear HSSG Members,

I am happy to tell the reflector that at the July HSSG Plenary Meeting, the HSSG approved its objectives, PAR, and 5 Criteria.  We will be going in front of the Working Group tomorrow for the next step in the approval process.

Please note that the July 2007 page (http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/public/july07/index.html) has been updated to include all updated presentations, Proposed Communications Response Draft to ITU-SG 15 Liaison Letter, SG motions, and the updated PAR form that the SG has approved.

I will provide further updates to the reflector as soon as possible.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Higher Speed Study Group