[HSSG] HSSG Tutorial

Dear HSSG Members,

Tonight (Monday), will be the HSSG Tutorial – “An Overview: The Next Generation of Ethernet.” It will be held from 8:00pm to 9:30pm in Centennial Ballroom II on the Atrium Tower Ballroom Level.  The presentation may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/802_tutorials/nov07/HSSG_Tutorial_1107.zip.

I would encourage all to attend.  This is part of the education process for the other Working Groups (WG), as we go for PAR approval by the 802 EC this week.  As a reminder, the other WG have until Tuesday @ 5pm to express concerns and submit written comments.  We need to respond to these comments by Wednesday @ 5pm.

I look forward to seeing everyone, as we take this next step forward.

John