[HSSG] Fiber Optic Ad Hoc

Dear HSSG Members,

This email is to inform the SG that I am disbanding the Fiber Optic Ad Hoc.  The Ad Hoc, which was chartered to explore technical and economic feasibility of fiber optic technologies in relation to rate / reach alternatives, did a fantastic job in gathering together relevant data for consideration by the SG to help answer the Technical and Economic Feasibility critters.

I would like to thank Dan Dove for all his hard work in leading the Ad Hoc.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

IEEE 802.3 HSSG Chair