[802.3BA] Reach Ad Hoc

Dear Task Force Members,

This email is to inform the Task Force that I am disbanding the Reach Ad Hoc.  The Reach Ad Hoc was chartered to research reach / media (fiber / copper cabling) for applications (examples- HPC, Data Center, Metro, others); and report its findings to the then SG.  As we learned during the course of the Study Group this is a difficult area to get our arms around, and the Reach Ad Hoc gave the group an opportunity to discuss its thoughts.

I would like to thank Andy Moorwood for all his hard work in leading the Ad Hoc.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3 Task Force