[802.3BA] 40GbE on SMF Ad Hoc - 3rd teleconference

Members of the 802.3ba Task Force,
the March Plenary is rapidly approaching and I would like to wrap up the
activity of the "40GbE SMF Ad-Hoc" by the end of next week, in order to
be able to report to the TF the outcome recommendations of the ad-hoc.

I am scheduling a 3rd teleconference for Wednesday March 5 at 8am PT. At
the bottom of this email you can find the bridge information.

I am expecting two maybe three presentations, so reviewing those may
very well consume the entire time slot. That being the case I will
request another teleconference meeting for Friday at 8am PT.
By the end of next week the intent is to understand if there is
consensus on how to move forward. I am planning to prepare a summary
presentation and request one or more polls/votes.

The conference call notice will be found here shortly:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/AdHoc/40GSMF/confcall.html

Anyone wishing to present, please follow the guidelines described on the
Procedure for Presenters web page:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/hssg/public/presentproc.html

If you are planning to participate to the teleconference please take a
moment to read the IEEE patent policy available here:
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt.

Thank you,
Alessandro

Meeting ID:              17136189

Global Access Numbers:
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html

    US/Canada:  +1.866.432.9903    United Kingdom:   +44.20.8824.0117
    India:      +91.80.4103.3979   Germany:          +49.619.6773.9002
    Japan:      +81.3.5763.9394    China:            +86.10.8515.5666

TO ATTEND A WEB AND VOICE CONFERENCE:

CISCO INTRANET ATTENDEES
Join the Web & Voice Conference*
1. Go to http://meetingplaceinternal.cisco.com/join.asp?17136189
2. Enter your CEC User ID & Password then click OK
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room
to initialize**
3. Click on CONNECT from the Meeting Room to join the Voice Conference
portion of the meeting

EXTERNAL ATTENDEES - Outside the Cisco Intranet
Join the Web & Voice Conference*
1. Go to http://meetingplace.cisco.com/join.asp?17136189
2. Fill in the My Name is field then click Attend Meeting
- If you have a CEC User ID, click on the Cisco icon
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room
to initialize**
3. Click on CONNECT from the Meeting Room to join the Voice Conference
portion of the meeting
- Note: Guest users will see a link to the Global Access Numbers.