[802.3BA] REMINDER [802.3BA]: 40GbE on SMF Ad Hoc - 3rd and 4th teleconference

Hi everyone,
this is a reminder that tomorrow morning at 8am PT we'll have the 3rd
teleconference of the 40G SMF Ad-Hoc.
The presentations have been posted already:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/AdHoc/40GSMF/docs.html .

On Friday morning, always at 8am PT, we'll wrap up the ad-hoc activities
in order to be ready to report to the TF during the meeting in Orlando.

Thanks,
	Alessandro