[802.3BA] March Plenary Meeting Presentations Uploaded

Dear Task Force Members,

Presentations for the March Plenary Meeting of the IEEE 802.3ba Task Force have been uploaded to the Task Force website.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/mar08/index.htm.

The Task Force will be meeting all day Tuesday, all day Wednesday, and Thursday until noon.  The meetings will begin Tuesday and Wednesday at 8am, and on Thursday at 8:30am.  We have a very full schedule on each day.  Please review the agenda for further details:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/mar08/agenda_01_0308.pdf.

Also, as a reminder for those individuals who are planning to volunteer to be editors, there will be a Frame Tutorial on Monday night, March 17 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.  At this time I have been informed that the tutorial will be in Boca I.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Orlando, and wish everyone safe travels.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba “40Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Ethernet” Task Force

jdambrosia@ieee.org