From: Pete Anslow [mailto:pja@NORTEL.COM]
Sent: 08 April 2008 09:02
To: STDS-802-3-HSSG@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802.3BA] May Interim Meeting

Jack,

The Hilton rate seems to depend on how long you want to stay.

When I did this on Saturday, if I chose May 11 to 16, I got among the choices:

STANDARD RATE (more)

   139.00 EUR    TWIN HILTON GUEST ROOM - FLEXIBLE RATE

Likewise for May 12 to 16

STANDARD RATE (more)

   139.00 EUR    TWIN HILTON GUEST ROOM - FLEXIBLE RATE

However, when I chose May 12 to 15, I got

STANDARD RATE (more)

   179.00 EUR    TWIN HILTON GUEST ROOM - FLEXIBLE RATE

As the cheapest option without full pre-payment (non-refundable)

Regards,

Pete Anslow

Nortel Networks UK Limited, London Rd, Harlow, Essex CM17 9NA, UK

External +44 1279 402540 ESN 742 2540

Fax +44 1279 402543