[802.3BA] China Visa requirements

All,
The China visa requirements that had been relaxed earlier prior to the
Olympics seem to have been tightened back up again. According to someone
I spoke with at CIBT, an invitation letter is again required (at least
for US citizens) to get a business visa for China.

Last October I was able to get a business visa with only a sponsorship
letter from my employer, but this is apparently no longer sufficient. So
please follow the link given by Steve Carlson to request the invitation
letter.
Regards,
Steve