[802.3BA] New Start Time for Wednesday, 7/15

Dear Task Force Members,

As agreed by the TF at today’s meeting, we will start our meeting tomorrow morning at 7:30am in Centennial D.  We will spend this additional 30 minutes on discussion / strawpolls related to the presentations given on Tuesday.  Discussion / strawpolls will be prioritized based on issues that the tf needs to resolve this week, specifically on the PMA, XLAUI / CAUI, PMD Service Interface, and Cu PMD’s.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia,

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba Task Force Chair