[802.3BA] MMF Extended Reach conference next conf call
the next conference call will take place next Thursday, August 28th 8.30am pacific time. Below are the bridge information.
The minutes from the previous call have been posted: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/AdHoc/MMF-Reach/MeetingNotes_xr_1_0814.pdf
Anyone wishing to present, please follow the guidelines described on the Procedure for Presenters web page:
If you are planning to participate to the teleconference please take a moment to read the IEEE patent policy available here:
Meeting ID: 17136189
Global Access Numbers:
San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4103.3979 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666
TO ATTEND A WEB AND VOICE CONFERENCE:
EXTERNAL ATTENDEES - Outside the Cisco Intranet
Join the Web & Voice Conference*
1. Go to http://meetingplace.cisco.com/join.asp?17136189
2. Fill in the My Name is field then click Attend Meeting
- If you have a CEC User ID, click on the Cisco icon
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room to initialize**
3. Click on CONNECT from the Meeting Room to join the Voice Conference portion of the meeting
- Note: Guest users will see a link to the Global Access Numbers.
*If this is your first time attending a Web Conference, disable any pop-up blockers and visit http://meetingplace.cisco.com/mpweb/scripts/browsertestupper.asp to test your web browser for compatibility with the Web Conference.
**The meeting will not start until the Host of the meeting arrives - if you'd like to start the meeting with your Profile, please review the steps below to attend a Voice Only Conference as a Guest then follow the system prompts.
TO ATTEND A RESERVATIONLESS VOICE ONLY CONFERENCE
AS THE HOST
1. Dial into Cisco Unified MeetingPlace (view the Access Numbers and link above)
2. Press 1 to attend the meeting
3. Enter the Meeting ID 17136189 followed by # key
4. Follow the prompts to record your name and enter the waiting room
5. Press 2 then enter your Profile Password to initiate your meeting
AS A GUEST
1. Follow steps 1-4 above to access the meeting
2. You will be placed in a waiting room until the Host initiates the meeting