From: John Jaeger [mailto:jjaeger@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:42 PM
To: STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: John DAmbrosia
Subject: Release of D0.9 (resend)

I interrupt this XR Ad-hoc thread (again) with a brief comment to John, Ilango and the Editorial team.

Nice job folks – and now that I have had some time to review the 0.9 draft, will say that I am very impressed with the amount of effort that obviously went into producing this initial document.  Thought I would give it quick peruse, and often found myself stopping and reviewing carefully a number of sections to more thoroughly comprehend the detailed material put forward.  Very nice indeed – and an excellent start to the document.

And of little surprise to those on this list, I only hope that we continue the ongoing discussions to resolve the items that are in the path of closing out the open specifications areas.

-john