From: Kazuyuki Mori [mailto:mori.kazuyuki-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 7:50 PM
To: STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3BA] 40G CMOS Ref

Ali-san,

I'm Kazuyuki Mori, Fujitsu Labs. Matt-san may misunderstand for your question.

The eye diagram of page 11 in traverse_02_0708 is our test chip result using 65nm standard CMOS. It was a first time for showing this data in a public place, so there is no paper about this. The circuit architecture is almost the same as our 90nm design shown in ISSCC2005 8.2.

Kazuyuki Mori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Chang" <ychang@xxxxxxxxxxx>