[802.3BA] XLAUI / CAUI Ad Hoc

Dear 802.3ba colleagues,

During the Seoul Interim John D'Ambrosia highlighted a significant interest in XLAUI / CAUI (Annex 153A).

In order to ensure consensus around the XLAUI / CAUI Annex, an Ad-Hoc has been formed.  The charter of the group will be to work on technical details / values related to the nAUI specification.

As editor of Annex 153A, I have been appointed chair of the Ad Hoc by John.

I would like to propose a kick-off meeting Thursday at lunch in Seoul (after the Thursday AM review of Annex 153A).

Teleconferences will be scheduled after the Interim week.

Ad-Hoc meetings will follow the guidelines described on the Procedure for Presenters web page:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/hssg/public/presentproc.html

If you are planning to participate please take a moment to read the IEEE patent policy available here:    http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt.

Thanks,
Ryan