[802.3BA] Reminder - Thursday Meeting

Dear Task Force Attendees in Seoul,

Please be aware that we have made considerable progress today in the review of Draft 0.9, as Ilango led the TF through reviewing over half the document.  Review of the PMD clauses will take up the better part of tomorrow, and given the excellent progress made today, we could see our agenda accelerate, and activities scheduled for Friday occur on Thursday.

Therefore, please make sure you are there for the review, and as a reminder, when the review is completed you will be asked to vote on adopting the draft that will come from the review of Draft 0.9 and the comments generated from this review.  .

Regards,

John