From: Ryan Latchman [mailto:Ryan.Latchman@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 December 2008 13:55
To: STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3BA] XLAUI / CAUI Ad Hoc

Dear 802.3ba Colleagues,

I'd like to schedule the next meeting for the XLAUI / CAUI Ad Hoc as follows:

Friday December 5th 8:30am - 10:30am US PDT
Dial-in Number (Canada & USA) :1 877 234 4610

Participant Conference Access code: 4405734 # (see below for additional phone numbers)

Presentations should focus on technical details / values related to the nAUI specification.  In particular, I would like to focus on the BER objective of the interface.  For additional information, please see the last presentation on this topic at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/nov08/gustlin_02_1108.pdf

Anyone wishing to present, please follow the guidelines described on the Procedure for Presenters web page:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/hssg/public/presentproc.html

If you are planning to participate please take a moment to read the IEEE patent policy available here:    http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt.

Ryan Latchman invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: Ryan.Latchman@xxxxxxxxxx's meeting