January 2009 802.3 Interim - New Orleans, LA (USA) - 4th. UPDATE and REMINDER - ROOM BLOCK CLOSES ON DECEMBER 21
- To: "Dot3" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "10gepon" <stds-802-3-10GEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hssg" <STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "PoeP" <STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-EEE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Timestamp" <STDS-802-3-TIME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: January 2009 802.3 Interim - New Orleans, LA (USA) - 4th. UPDATE and REMINDER - ROOM BLOCK CLOSES ON DECEMBER 21
- From: "Steve Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:25:19 -0800
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-TIME>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-TIME>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-TIME-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-TIME-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-TIME-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-time@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AclgbG7pK0b/WmWRQLivc2w+Mt6rAQ==
Our next Interim is a little over three weeks away. The room block closes on
Sunday, December 21, so please make your hotel reservations and register
on-line now! Remember, you need to make a hotel reservation AND register for
The IEEE 802.3 Working Group will hold an Interim session the week of
January 12 - 16, 2009, in New Orleans, LA. The meeting will be co-located
with the IEEE 802.1 Working Group. The 802.3 schedule for the week has been
updated to accommodate decisions made at the 802.3 closing plenary in
Dallas. A Tuesday evening meeting for the Timestamp ad hoc has been added,
and Maintenance has moved from Monday morning to all day on Wednesday.
The session is hosted by Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (AMCC). Many
thanks to Brad Booth, Kathy Ligon and AMCC for their support in hosting this
session in New Orleans. The meeting hotel is:
Marriott New Orleans Convention Center Hotel
859 Convention Center Boulevard
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
The hotel is located in the Warehouse and Arts district near many of New
Orleans' finest restaurants, and a 10-minute walk from the French Quarter.
Please go to http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html for full details,
TF schedules, hotel room booking, pre-registration, and travel information.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Ligon at AMCC. Her contact
details are posted on the January Interim page.
Again, please take a moment and make book your hotel room and pre-register
for the Interim.
I look forward to seeing you in January in New Orleans!
Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229