[802.3BA] January Interim Meeting Materials Uploaded

Dear Task Force Members,

Presentations for the January Interim Meeting of the IEEE 802.3ba Task Force have been uploaded to the Task Force website.  For the general meeting material, please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/jan09/index.htm.

We have a very full schedule for next week.  As a reminder, per our adopted schedule, we should be requesting to go to Working Group Ballot at the March 2009 Plenary.  Therefore, we must leave this meeting with all comments received against Draft 1.1 resolved and no open technical issues.

Please note that on Tuesday, the Task Force will be meeting all day long.  Time has been allocated to hold discussions / comment resolution in four key areas:

  • Skew
  • Test Patterns
  • Loopback
  • XLAUI / CAUI: Chip to Module

The subtask force chairs are preparing summary presentations for each area and are identifying presentations that will be heard during the time allocated for each topic of discussion.  Please review the agenda and general information file for further details.

The meeting on Tuesday will begin at 8:30am.

I look forward to seeing everyone in New Orleans, and wish everyone safe travels.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force

jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx