Re: [802.3BA] IEEE P802.3ba No Clear Agenda for Each Track

John,

The meeting is breaking down.  What and in which track various critically important items are going to be covered is not being made clear.  For example, I was specifically told that XLAUI/CAUI chip-to-module specification would be covered first in the Thursday morning session of the Copper Track.  It was not.  While sitting in the Copper Track wasting my time, I learn that the BIP8 proposal is getting further review in the Optics Track rather than the Logic Track, or at least this is the rumor as there is no confirmed guidance on what, where, and when.

Of all the presentations uploaded to the P802.3ba website, may we please know when and where each of them shall be covered?

Jeff

Jeffery J. Maki, Ph.D.

Principal Optical Engineer

Juniper Networks, Inc.