[802.3BA] IEEE P802.3ba Web Page Update: Proposed Responses and Agenda File Uploadedt

Dear Task Force Members,

The proposed responses to received comments against D1.2 have been uploaded.   Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/mar09/index.htm .  Please note that two files have been provided.  Responses are sorted either by clause or ID#.

Also, please note that the agenda file has been uploaded.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/mar09/agenda_01_0309.pdf .  Please note that the Task Force will start on Tuesday at 8:30am.

I would like to thank the Editorial Team for their diligence in responding to the received comments.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Vancouver.

Safe travels!

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force