Re: [802.3BA] September Interim Minutes Uploaded

John,

A minor correction to the minutes.

Page 6:

(see “trowbridge_03_1108.pdf”) should be (see “trowbridge_01_0309.pdf”)

Regards,

Pete Anslow

Nortel Networks UK Limited, London Rd, Harlow, Essex CM17 9NA, UK

External +44 1279 402540 ESN 742 2540

Fax +44 1279 402543