May 2009 802.3 Interim - Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 1st. Gentle Reminder
- To: "Dot3" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "10gepon" <stds-802-3-10GEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hssg" <STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "PoeP" <STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-EEE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Timestamp" <STDS-802-3-TIME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: May 2009 802.3 Interim - Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 1st. Gentle Reminder
- From: "Steve Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:19:53 -0700
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-TIME>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-TIME>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-TIME-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-TIME-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-TIME-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-time@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acmy5bBH4gUc+orYSoeLn/yZFmgCaQ==
Our next Interim is only three weeks away. We have had a very good response
from the group, but want to remind you to make your hotel reservations and
register for the meeting as soon as possible.
We will be located at the historic Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec
City, Quebec, Canada. Our host, Tyco Electronics, has provided an excellent
venue and room rate. 802.3 has always had successful meetings in Fairmont
properties. All room rates and meetings fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
The Interim Web page has a currency converter that will directly display in
USD. The converter may be used for conversion of CAD to other currencies as
Hotel Reservations 802.3 Link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/ieee8023
Detailed Meeting Information
Please go to
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/quebec_1_0509.html for full
details, TF/SG schedules, hotel room booking, pre-registration, and travel
information. If you have questions about Task Force or Study Group issues,
please contact the TF or SG Chair.
If you have general questions, please contact Lynn Kennedy, Tyco Electronics
meeting planner for this session. Her contact details are posted on the May
Again, please take a moment and book your hotel room and pre-register for
I look forward to seeing you in May in Quebec City! Here are some links to
handy travel sites, along with some useful French phrases:
Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
Chair, 802.3 Time Synchronization Study Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229