[802.3BA] Update - May Interim Meeting End Time

Dear Task Force Members,

The May Interim meeting was originally scheduled to end on Thursday, May 7 at 14:00 to enable individuals to be able to catch return flights later Thursday.  However, based on conversations with others and emails I have received, as well as my own personal experience, there appears to be limited flight options later in the day on Thursday.  Therefore, in keeping with the original intent of the original schedule to help enable people to return home on Thursday, the meeting on Thursday, May 7 will now end at 12:00

And with this being April Fool’s Day – I will state that this email is not an April Fool’s joke.

Please plan your travels accordingly.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force