[802.3BA] May Interim Meeting Materials and Proposed Responses Posted

Dear Task Force Members,

The meeting materials for the May Interim meeting have now been uploaded.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/may09/index.htm.

  • Please note that the received comments files have been uploaded to reflect corrections and additional late comments that were received.

Please note that the Task Force will start on Monday at 8:30am.

I would like to thank the Editorial Team for their diligence in responding to the received comments.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Quebec.

Safe travels!

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force