Re: [802.3BA] Tomorrow's Meeting @ May Interim

Dear Task Force Interim Attendees,

In the logic Sub-task force tomorrow at 3:30pm (right after the
afternoon coffee break), we will take up the resolution of comments #648
and #487 having to do with "Single definition of service interface
referenced by other clauses". Also related to this topic is
ganga_03_0509.

We discussed this today during the common time, but did not come to an
agreement on the resolution. We will continue the discussion in the
logic sub-task force, so those task force members that are interested in
this topic please come to Bellevue (2nd floor) at 3:30pm Tuesday.

Thanks, Mark Gustlin