[802.3BA] OIF Liaison : CEI-25 / CEI-28 Projects Ad hoc area

All,

While discussing last week’s call with Ali, I realized one area that had gotten inadvertently cut from my list for discussion was the use of test cards for a chip-to-module test specification.  Given that we are leveraging off of this concept significantly in IEEE P802.3ba, I believe that the group would also want to see the use of test cards specified for any future work in a higher speed chip-to-module interface.

I intend to work this into my draft of a proposed response.

As a reminder, the ad hoc will hold a phone conference on Tuesday, Nov 10 at10am EST.  Details may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/AdHoc/OIF28G/confcall.html.

Please take a moment to review the IEEE patent policy before the call.  It may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html.

Regards,

John