[802.3BA] Status of IEEE P802.3ba

Dear Members of the Task Force,

I am happy to announce that the LMSC Executive Committee unanimously approved (with no abstains) submitting IEEE P802.3ba/D3.0 to Sponsor Ballot.

So we were successful!

I would like to extend my congratulations to the Task Force, Ilango, our Sub-Task Force chairs, and the Editorial team.  Also, I want to express my gratitude to everyone for all of the hard work that has gotten us to this state.  I look forward to the next phase of the project as we move towards standard ratification.

Congratulations!

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet Task Force