Re: [HSSG] Topics for Consideration: Jumbo Frames

Jumbo frames are great as long as you stay in the HS environment. A jumbo
frame hitting a 100baseT (or, heaven help us, a 10baseT) link will mess with
any QoS assumptions. Nasty things will happen bridging to non-Ethernet 802
LANs as well. I think this question needs to be addressed at a combo
802.1/802.3 level since it is a real architecture issue ...