[HSSG] Announcement - Reach Ad Hoc

Dear HSSG Members,

At the SG meeting last week, a “Reach” Ad Hoc was formed, and Andy Moorwood was appointed chair.  The charter for the Ad Hoc is to research reach / media (fiber / copper cabling) for applications (examples- HPC, Data Center, Metro, others); and report its findings to the SG.

I spoke with Andy and he will be making an announcement shortly about holding a call for the ad hoc in the near future.  Those individuals interested in participating in this ad hoc may contact Andy at amoorwood@extremenetworks.com.

I would like to thank the SG and presenters for a great first meeting

John D’Ambrosia

HSSG Chair