Re: [HSSG] Dispersion and Skew Spreadsheet

Drew,

As we discussed after the Knoxville meeting, I have attached a zip file containing a Word document explaining the approach that I have used to generate worst case relative delay figures for G.652 and G.655 fibres.

Also included in the zip file is the Excel spreadsheet that I used to generate the figures.

Regards,

Pete Anslow

Nortel Networks UK Limited, London Rd, Harlow, Essex CM17 9NA, UK

External +44 1279 402540 Fax +44 1279 405670  ESN 742 2540

Email: pja@nortel.com