[802.3_MAINT] Maintenance TF Proposed Agenda and Meeting Logistics

Colleagues,

The Maintenance Task Force will meet this afternoon at 1pm. The meeting will be in the Lions room in the Fairmont hotel. Please note that from 3pm - 4pm we will be moving over to the Boardroom in the Fairmont Hotel where participants in the 802.3at and 802.3az may join (those Task Forces will suspend work for the hour). At 4pm we will move back to the Lions room.

The proposed agenda is below. Please note that we have a very full agenda this afternoon.

Proposed Agenda
---------------

- Time: 1pm to 3pm
    * Review and approve agenda
    * Review patent slides
    * Approve January minutes
    * Interpretations
       > 1-03/09
    * New maintenance request
       > 1205
    * 802.3bb
- Time: 3pm to 4pm (Fairmont, "Boardroom")
    * New maintenance request (15 mins)
       > 1206, 1207 and 1208
    * Containment overview and contributions (15 mins)
       > Containment discussion
- Time: 4pm to END
    * 802.3bc WG Ballot comment resolution**
    * ISO/IEC JTC 1 WG 3 SC6 8802-3:2000

** work on 802.3bc may commence prior to 4pm

Regards,
Wael

--
Wael William Diab