[802.3_MAINT] Maintenance TF Proposed Agenda and Meeting Logistics

Colleagues,

The Maintenance Task Force will meet tomorrow afternoon at 1pm.

The meeting will be in the Montcalm room in the Fairmont hotel. Please note that from 1.30pm to 2.15pm we will be moving over to the Bellevue room in the Fairmont Hotel where participants in the 802.3at and 802.3az may join (those Task Forces will suspend work for the time of the joint session). At 2.30pm we will move back to the Montcalm room.

The proposed agenda is below. Please note that we have a full agenda.

Proposed Agenda
---------------

- Time: 1pm to 1.30pm - Housekeeping (Fairmont, "Montcalm")
    * Review and approve agenda
    * Review patent slides
    * Approve March minutes
- Time: 1.30pm to 2.15pm (Fairmont, "Bellevue")
    * Consider architecture for the "legacy" 802.3 LLDP packages being moved from P802.1ABREV Annex F
- Time: 2.30pm to END (Fairmont, "Montcalm")
    * New maintenance requests**
       > 1209 and 1210
    * 802.3bb
       > Comment resolution on initial WG ballot
       > Next steps for recirculation
    * 802.3bc
       > Comment resolution on WG recirculation ballot
       > Next steps for recirculation and sponsor ballot

** work may commence prior to 1.30pm if progress allows

Regards,
Wael

--
Wael William Diab