Draft D1.1 is now available

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3.1 MIB Task Force,
and the IEEE 802.3 Maintenance Task Force,

IEEE P802.3.1/D1.1 Draft Standard for Management
Information Base (MIB) definitions for Ethernet

has been posted to the IEEE 802.3.1 MIB Task Force
private web page.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/be/private/

You will need the following username and password
to access this page:

The username is: xxxxxxx
The password is: xxxxxxx

The password is case-sensitive. Please do not
distribute this username and password. Also,
please do not quote this message should you
choose to reply to the reflector.

The MIB module definitions contained in the draft
are also being made available as ASCII text files.
Links to the ASCII text files can be found in the
draft.

We have completed the bulk of the reformatting and
editorial work that we had planned to do on this
draft, and I believe that we are now ready to commence
with the technical work. Our normal procedure in the
IEEE 802.3 working group is to submit comments on
the draft that will then be considered at the next
task force meeting.  You can find a zip file containing
our comment entry tool at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/be/private/Generic_Commenting_Tool.zip

Please send the file produced by the tool to me at the
address hfrazier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.3.1 MIB Task Force